Thursday, April 22, 2010

After the first round of model building (and subsequent re-examination of what I wanted for my building), I set out to make a detailed, master model and revised set of drawings.

I decided to make a couple moves that I had been considering, with the knowledge that they would undergo a post-critique revision.

Here is what I came up with:

NORTH SECTION


SOUTH SECTION


LOWER LEVEL PLAN


WEST SECTION (COMPOSITE WITH EARLIER WEST FACADE DRAWING)


MODEL AXONS

LEVEL 1



LEVEL 2



ROOF LEVEL



In retrospect (with another critique under my belt), I feel like I may have overthought my latest iteration. I complicated a couple elements I didn't necessarily need to.

In my next version, I hope that I can scale back some of the elements to achieve a greater economy of design, while maintaining the integrity of my initial ideas and the precedent project elements I've looked to incorporate.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment